United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
Yes, it did look like Nardo. Up here in PNW a car like the RS6 would also be pretty painful to replace an SUV. I was heading up to the mountains for a day of X country ski workout and when I entered the sno park parking area which allow for motorized and non motorized activities there was a Vovo sedan in front of me, it got beached in one of the potholes and needed to reverse out of to limit bumper damage. The parking lot itself is a mayhem of snow mobiles and monstrous trucks. Our Cayenne even feels fragile in that company, an RS6 would be a constant worry. Same when driving over the pass where huge plows are driving up and down during snow falls spraying gravel and rocks, if your windscreen is low from the ground as on a wagon your risk of windscreen damage is exponentially higher. The swarm of lifted pickups without mud guards poses the same risk of rock chips and windscreen cracks to your lows-lung performance wagon.
sounds like Texas too.. basically everyone had a truck and it's annoying. I called a few places to inquired about the RS6 and most are marked up $20-40K which is dumb. the car isn't special enough to justify that kind of markup. that alone seals the deal for me to get an G80 M3 with AWD. my wife might be unhappy when I order the CF bucket seats but that's the only way to go
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 1
solstice5457.50