Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
I'm there with you, the only thing that is deterring me from an RS6 right now is the price. I'm not an Audi fan after owning several, their AWD platform doesn't feel as good to me since it's FWD based on everything but the R8. for $130K as optioned I'd rather have a RWD based AWD at a minimum. their infotainment is also something I don't really care for but I could deal with it. As of right now I'm still getting a G80 unless their release the G81 here
I saw one in the wild yesterday, some kind of flat, light grey color. I caught up to it and passed it just before it turned into snoqualmie pass ski area here. From the rear it looks cool, very beefy wagon but from the side, front and as a whole it's not really that special looking. I was expecting more from pictures where it looks great. Not for me.
it's an Audi, they have more sensible styling that's almost boring. I'm guessing the color you saw was Nardo Grey. If my wife wasn't so dead set on me getting an Audi I wouldn't even consider it.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 1
solstice5457.50