Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salespunk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMe90 View Post
^this. And to echo Fritzer, I would buy a G81 new after going CPO for a handful of bmws.

I also don’t understand why a RS4 avant doesn’t get more buzz. Cleaner path to homologation with A4 allroad already here and they should have a good pulse on sport wagon demand with the RS6. Would prefer a G81 in manual but would gladly take a B10 RS4 Avant if that’s the alternative. Sadly, we likely won’t see either.
Agreed the on the RS4, would love the opportunity to buy one in the US. Still may go RS6 once things calm down a little on demand and we can get one at list.
I'm there with you, the only thing that is deterring me from an RS6 right now is the price. I'm not an Audi fan after owning several, their AWD platform doesn't feel as good to me since it's FWD based on everything but the R8. for $130K as optioned I'd rather have a RWD based AWD at a minimum. their infotainment is also something I don't really care for but I could deal with it. As of right now I'm still getting a G80 unless their release the G81 here
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0