View Single Post
      04-05-2023, 05:35 PM   #289
Matheusoleiro
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M3 Competition

Hey guys, I gotta be honest here. I just got the AWE SwitchPath exhaust system installed and I'm totally regretting it. Now, I'm not saying anything about the performance of the exhaust, but from a sound perspective, it's just terrible. I feel bad for those that ordered this exhaust like I did.

Before getting the AWE exhaust, I had my stock exhaust modified with both resonators deleted and the sound was amazing with burbles and everything. But I wanted even more noise, so I decided to spend a whopping $2,735.41 USD on the AWE SwitchPath.

Well, let me tell you, the sound inside the car is actually lower than the modified stock ones. And to make things worse, there's no burble whatsoever. I hit the M2 button, which is supposed to be the most noise version, and almost nothing happens.

I checked the valves in the back and they barely open. Sure, someone might say that I could get some valve controller to get the valves fully opened, but seriously, what's the point of spending 3k on an exhaust that sounds worse than the stock one? I'm just not happy with my purchase and I wanted to let others know before they make the same mistake I did.
Appreciate 1