View Single Post
      10-25-2021, 08:48 AM   #1
Eurocar_lover
United_States
Rep
Drives: VW GTI GLX

Question Looking for good service shop/mechanic in Lancaster (40 mile radius) & a tuning shop

I'm located in Manheim Pa (Lancaster County) so I'd like to look in a radius from Reading -> Lebanon -> Dauphin/Harrisburg, Cumberland Co (Mechanicsburg & Carlisle & York (maybe even a little W of York to Hanover or Gettysburg) - and then S to S/E of Lanc maybe down around Gap & Coatsville.

I'm looking for a shop the specializes in European cars, mainly BMW, Audi & Merc but also Porsche, VW and Volvo. The shop doesn't have to work on all of these, but I need to be able to take any of the above brands to a very competent mechanic.

I also need to find a good tuner/performance shop. If you know of any that also work on Lexus, Infiniti & Acura, I'd be interested in these as well. I too often have people asking me for PROFESSIONAL tuning shops - not shops that "learn as they go" where your car is the first of that model/engine they are working on with this mod they heard of.

I'm also interested in a good Turbo & supercharger shop & a shop with a 4 wheel dyno.

If you don't know of anything in these areas but know of something the following cities (and their suburbs), please let me know: Philly , Wilmington, Baltimore, SE Jersey, Allentown/Lehigh valley.
Appreciate 0