View Single Post
      12-21-2020, 10:01 PM   #68
AlterZgo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 23 X3 M40i, 21 911S, 24 Taycan

Love the color and the rims. Very nice concavity on the rims. While I really liked the center quad exhaust in the M3 launch video with that red/black M3, I don't really like it that much here. In the video, the entire back end was black and that made the overall look very aggressive and cohesive. On this one, there's too much contrast btw the carbon bits and red parts of the car. I think the rear bumper carbon side blades look very odd in this picture. There's this super thick middle portion w/ the quad exhaust dropping down even further, then the thinner carbon/black side blades. It accentuates the feeling like the center exhaust is hanging too low. On an all black car, this wouldn't be as noticeable. I was pretty excited about getting this center quad exhaust... but now, probably won't do it after seeing this picture. Also, any car that has a raised rear wing that is not a 911 or some exotic, just doesn't match. I think this is true even on the F82 M4 GTS and definitely the case here too.

Appreciate 1
paliknight2191.50