Thread: Build Week 45
View Single Post
      02-11-2022, 09:51 AM   #362
edofloat
Captain
Rep
Drives: Outback or 992

BMW customer relations called back. A predictable waste of everyone's time. No answers were given other than "I am a customer support person for AFTER the sale". "I can file a complaint with the dealer if you wish".

Understandably BMW or any other manufacturer may not have much of a before-sale customer service team, that is the dealer's role. This would be fine if BMW provided useful information the dealer could share with the customer, but it seems that is not the case. Hurry up and wait.

I did ask the agent that called me back if he was aware of the others in the same situation, it is apparent many have called in and nobody in the customer service area seems to care to attempt to get any answers, "that's not my role". Certainly not proactive and not reactive either regarding customer satisfaction. Fail. BMW must figure the people that are upset with their lack of response are already not happy so it must make no difference if those same people are even more upset.

My point with Colin (who called back) was how many people need to call with the very same issue before somebody says even though this is not our role lets try and help.
Appreciate 0