evanescent03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 M3 CS; '22 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parzy21 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey100 View Post
I'm assuming 5 seconds is a great exaggeration since the 0-60 on these cars is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey100 View Post
I'm assuming 5 seconds is a great exaggeration since the 0-60 on these cars is better than that.
The 0-60 times from BMW are from launch control. I guarantee you this guy didn't launch.. I just finished the M town tour and was incredibly underwhelmed with the X3MC. You're not allowed to launch the vehicle and if I had to guess, it was close to 5 seconds 0-60. I had a test drive at Audi right after and drove the RS5 sport back and it was unbelievably faster off the line / overall and 1000% more fun to drive. I'm comparing apples to oranges on that, but they're almost identical price. Too bad Audi's lease programs are as bad as they come or I would probably make the switch. Let's hope the new M3 doesn't have that insane lag and is more competitive to the RS5.
RS5 is beautiful inside and out... for a street car i would strongly consider one but since I would want to track it, kinda shuts it down. I don't have the scratch to have such a nice street car with another decent track toy. Bummer!

Weird tho that the RS5 felt SO much faster than the X3M.. figured they'd be comparable under similar conditions. Of course the RS5 is a car so it should spank a small SUV but these are crazy times too. RS6 is coming too .... yum.

Appreciate 0