12-14-2021, 04:31 PM   #153
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
All that’s happening now is that some companies are getting into it. Woptee freaking Duda. You make it sound like it’s over. Everybody will only produce electric freaking cars from now on in and ice is dead. I’m calling Barbra Streisand on that. Time will say. What you do have going for you is a handful of religious governments in the EU forcing it on manufacturers. So far that hasn’t happened in the United States and I’m banking it won’t. If I turn out to be wrong I’ll admit it.
Again, you're still not understanding.

I never said it's over, i said it's happening. Which is obvious because every social media source will have topics putting that in your face to read.

In big markets, it's already happening. Cali and NYC already announced 2035.

Every year they present something moving foward with EV.

I already said it in other threads that if they stopped ICE sales TODAY, it would take about 12-14 years to put only 50% of the cars on the road ICE/EV.

When they announce 2030 or 2035, you just add x amount of years to that, to get 50%. Using guesswork.

So where do you see where i'm saying it's over? You obviously have time.

I'm saying it's coming. And every year that goes by, you'll see the changes happening even faster. Hence why i said let's monitor this in 2 year increments. We're having this discussion now. So let's visit this thread in 2023 and see the progress.

ICE cars will be for recreational purposes only in the future. As for performance, will get rocked by EV. Mark my words on that.

But if that doesn't matter to you, so i guess it's just sound? Then yes i will be on your side in that discussion all day long. That's why i'm getting a C8Z and keeping that until i die.

But everything else moving foward with EV and it's performance. The charging people have an issue with, battery technology, the network, will greatly improve at an alarming rate.

This isn't 2010-2020 and that progress. Instead, use what you know about EV during those years and triple that speed. That's how fast this is advancing.

I'm not sure why you're getting upset. Not like they're just going to change their mind and go, "sorry world, we fucked up! EV isn't the answer. We're going back to ICE only"
Appreciate 0