Thread: Confess here
View Single Post
      06-17-2021, 08:00 AM   #5713
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Make it 3 for show towels. Funny that cmyx6go mentioned Sleeping with the Enemy. I used to reference the same regarding my father and the towels. I can't tell you how many beatings I received as a child for drying my hands with the show towels, or for the towels not being straight.

30 years later....I have show towels and my house is referred to as Cameron's father's home in Ferris Bueller, It's like a museum. It's clean, it's cold and you better not touch anything. Due to a busy work schedule, the gym, the girlfriend and my boys; I have very little time to clean these days, but anytime someone comes to my place they can't stop going on about how clean my house is.

I think I mentioned in the dating thread once about a girl (from a dating app - first meet) who came over and accused me of either being gay or married based solely off my home. I thought women wanted a clean guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I confess that if you tailgate me in heavy traffic, the kind of traffic we’re even if I wanted we couldn’t go anywhere I will make you pay for it dearly further down when things loosen up by not letting you get past me. I will trap your happy ass between me and an 18 wheeler for 10 straight miles before I let you go. Don’t tailgate people in heavy traffic. I can’t imagine anything more dangerous.

PS- please understand I detest left lane hogs and never do it however if you endanger me by your impatience it kind of changes the rules. Sorry. :-)
I do the same thing. I look at it as helping society learn about how to act/drive. I'm karma's little helper!
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15803.50