06-12-2021, 08:53 AM   #12
JDUNITNOW
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I, 750li, X5 G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry0959 View Post
Yes, I prescheduled it. They have a system including Uber to take you back to the Marriott. Car was ready by 3:45 the next day. For the full front it was $2300 (forgot- door edge trim was included in that). They also offer the bumper and part of the hood but lesser protection of course, and I never liked the "line" that shows across the hood. I had picked up an M2 in 2016 & chose to drive it home and have it done in VA. Had no issues but sure was concerned along the way. Their website is informative. Quality was excellent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry0959 View Post
Yes, I prescheduled it. They have a system including Uber to take you back to the Marriott. Car was ready by 3:45 the next day. For the full front it was $2300 (forgot- door edge trim was included in that). They also offer the bumper and part of the hood but lesser protection of course, and I never liked the "line" that shows across the hood. I had picked up an M2 in 2016 & chose to drive it home and have it done in VA. Had no issues but sure was concerned along the way. Their website is informative. Quality was excellent.
Thank you for responding and I will definitely reach out to them if I do PCD. I like to have that security going back down the road.
04 BMW X5
11 BMW 335i convertible (sold, sellers market
Appreciate 0