03-11-2021, 11:51 AM   #59
Puuhapete
Private First Class
Finland
Rep
Drives: 2020 X1 25e, 2021 Taycan 4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostriderf80 View Post
I still own a BMW product - a mini Kids X5. It's electric.

Yes Porsche is better, way better, even a base model is better than an M4.

What is funny is they compared an M2 to a Macan on laps LOL... Goes to show you. Also I got rid of my crappy M2 and traded for a Macan, believe me what an upgrade in handling, braking, comfort and pretty much everything. Real test was never looked back at the M2 and when I did I felt this.

My previous F80 M3 Comp was quick, looked ok, but left lots to be desired for. The Cayenne that replaced it, is better in every way to live with. Handling is different story though. It's an SUV, but I look back at it and love it. Even photographs better.

The 911 coming certainly will be magical in terms of comparison. My dilemma is really between a going hard GT3 or Turbo or GTS. First world problems, but once you go that route you will understand.

Still I love the interior of the new M4.
Is this some kind of trolling?? Macan better than M2 in driving dynamics, not in this world. And Cayenne is one of the worst cars I ever have driven in driving dynamics, how can anybody compare that tank to an F80?

I like my wifes X1 hybrid more than a standard Macan, it really is nicer to drive. Not everything Porsche does is great. My brother in law has a hybrid Panamera and it is nice but boy does it feel big when driving it. Not Cayenne big which is something in its own class.

For me Porsche has some great models, the 911, Taycan and Cayman/ Boxster but the other 3 models, no thanks, never. Outrageous prices for base models that don't even feel special at all.

Last edited by Puuhapete; 03-11-2021 at 12:02 PM..
Appreciate 1
bm323193.50