Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman4517 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman4517 View Post
Agreed. A hard comparison to make, but yes, 911 is not as practical as a DD should your lifestyle change unexpectedly. The "frunk" is relatively useless, although it suspends a pizza box perfectly! lol[IMG]undefined[/IMG]
That was last year. Phone attached it sideways for some reason.
Hahaha great picture, and unfortunately quite accurate....maybe small pizzas only from now on!
Yes! oh I forgot I had this one too. Should the wife borrow it for some unforeseen reason (lol) you can fit 8 or 9 plastic (conservatively filled) shopping bags...
So basically no 24 pack of water bottles, no family sized cereal boxes, etc. You'd have to stick to fruit, frozen veggies and gum.
No sir. Costco is completely of the question. You're confined to Trader Joe's or Wegmans!
Lol! Well at least you wouldn't spend too much because you'd have issues getting it home......

....unless you called your spouse with the M3/M4 to assist you.
Totally. Speaking of wives with M3 or M4s, mine is still open to trading her 2016 C450 AMG (MSport equivalent) sedan on a G80 AWD or an I4. She doesn't mind the grille as much as I do.

An M5C and a G80 AWD in the stable..eouldn't that be the cat's pyjamas?! Wishful thinking
That would be a lovely garage indeed. Ya know, I love the GT3......almost more than my own mother, but I am attached to BMW M's. I would be lying if I said I would be able to easily rid myself of the M. It just does so many things so well.
Appreciate 6