Thread: G83 Slow Start
View Single Post
      08-18-2023, 07:54 PM   #88
Patsfan1997
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Competition M xDrive

So today I took my car in for the 2000km break-in service. I had emailed the SA about the issue, included a sound clip of the slow start, and a copy of the report that was posted by the OP that finally got the issue resolved. I got the same "no code, no issue" BS. I told him I don't care about a code, it's an issue and it needs to be fixed. So he asked me to bring it back on a Monday so I can leave for a few days for them to test. I'm in no rush to leave my car there now that there are no limitations on how I can drive it, but today, after leaving it parked for about 6 hours, the slow start was such that it almost stalled. So, I might have to take it back soon. Very frustrating. You would think by now, BMW would have this issue documented with an associate fix, given so many people are having the exact same symptoms. Geez!