View Single Post
      02-28-2021, 12:30 PM   #56
gemini.m3
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 xDrive comp

This. Everyone does the comparison of the F8x with the older headlights. I’ve maintained that the f8x LCI2 stands up very well against this car in terms of aging.

Put a M4 or m3 cs next to this and I know what I’d choose. I have to see this car in person the g8x but nothing about it in pictures has even remotely made me second guess my decision to go with the m2 cs

Again, yes the interior is next level. I think the g8x is going to come down to use case. If you want the newest bmw to daily drive and do touring, that’s the car to get. If you want to clout chase with IG followers and straight line speed, the g8x. If you want to do canyon roads and twisties the f8x platform is incredible.

I don’t think this new design is going to age very well and it saddens me that THIS is likely the last Fully ICE m3 we’re going to get.

Lastly, that all said it’s clear there are individuals on this board and in general this new design resonates with. I for one am not one of them but if you are, I think it’s going to be a great car to drive and better than the f8x in some ways and not in others as with any new platform

Last edited by gemini.m3; 02-28-2021 at 12:47 PM..
Appreciate 2