View Single Post
      03-17-2021, 12:18 PM   #7
My8thMandcounting
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcali86 View Post
I thought we could use this as a Q&A for those of us who have ordered (or are waiting to do so) and want some finer details from people who have collected their cars already.

USA M3

1. Does an iPhone 12 Pro Max fit in the phone holder? (With or without a case - I use a wrap)

2. Do the rear seats have heating. If yes what pack(s) do you have?

3. Are the roof rack holes the same as a standard 3 series in regards to being able to use those roof racks?

4. How is the auto parking and lane keep features - any auto driving type functionality basically (ordering these mostly for my wife so want to make sure they work well)

Thanks!
1. Yes - at least in the Performance car. I have an otterbox case and it fits with room to spare and charges, etc.

2. Yes. Not sure if that was part of the Executive Package, but that's what I have.

3. Not sure on this one - don't have another 3 to compare it too. But I think it's a bit bigger than the current 3-series.

4. Haven't tried auto parking, but the 360 camera is amazing. When you hit park it shows where your doors will open and gives a great shot of where you are in the space. Also very helpful for parking/avoiding curbs, etc. Lane change works well (I don't use it) but you can set it so it is automatically engaged with her key. Has different sensitivity and vibration on the steering wheel depending on your preference.
Appreciate 4
Jcali861479.00
Sedan_Clan25116.50
mlc5063.50