Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
I'm having the wife talk tonight to see if she won't chop me into pieces for ordering a $100k M4. oh boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Maboomba View Post
Post by midnight as proof of life or we call the police?
Ruh roh. We haven't heard from Transfer yet.

We'll miss you, buddy.

Hey, you know... everyone (well, most of us) are complaining about how expensive these cars are (mine was around $80K) but really, everything is getting expensive, even a Mustang GT premium is going to set you back $50K or more, and it's a freakin' Ford for goodness sakes! (Full disclosure: I recently owned a GT and it didn't suck, although I could never take it to a cars & coffee. Because Mustang.)

A nice 540i (like I also have) starts at $60K and is more likely to be $70K or more, depending on how you option it. Heck, an M340i is not going to be much cheaper than an M3, and we all know that the M is a lot more car. It's more than just the engine.

So, hey, take it all with a grain of salt, and remember those two important acronyms: FOMO and YOLO.
Haha yeah the game is toast for now as she brought out the little voice I was hearing (and suffocating) in the back of my mind saying this is stupid for us right now. I'll be getting one but we're going to bump it off for now. We have two great cars - X3MC and M340i. I just like letting my YOLO/FOMO run rampant. It will be very interesting to see if prices and supply improve over next 6 months. I'm doubtful they will improve. Time to keep saving up.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25018.00