View Single Post
      09-23-2020, 01:45 PM   #19
neliconcept
Fashion Photographer
Rep
Drives: 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaley View Post
wow stage 1, no ethanol and before downpipes / exhaust....so 650 whp seems within reach.

What is Audi, MB, Porsche going to respond to this and the C8?
Porsche could not care less to be honest. This car will be a porker on the track, will not have a lot of feedback and yet BMW will lose more drivers (and I say drivers who like the feel of a car) to Porsche. Sure you will gain more redlight drivers who like to hammer it because it can accelerate fast, if Porsche wanted those they can by the 911 Turbo S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricJTsang View Post
I think the Tesla M3 is a good comp, but it's quite boring interior and exterior. Without going to far into it, the BMW M3/M4 at least look unique and "special". the Model 3 just looks like a bean.

C8 vs M4, unless you need the back seats, C8 imo. Maybe a 718 GTS or base 911, but those are quite a bit pricier. Your opinion on porsche may sway you that direction. I think they're very expensive for what you get.

M3 only competitor I can think of that will match as an all around package would be the upcoming C AMGs and those are supposedly moving to 4cyls.

as far as 4 door practicality and performance, the BMW M3 is the clear choice, unless you absolutely can't stand the you know what... I actually kind of like it haha
718 GTS outfitted correctly is about only 5-10k more than one of these will be outfitted. Not a lot more expensive. 911? Yea, but then you see the depreciation is a looooot less and then it doesn't matter after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
And it is untouchable in looks. The only 911's that look good to me are the GT cars.
Depends on how it is built, base wheels? yea, if you go with SPASM and set it up correctly the new 992s look amazing. 991.2 GTS and 991.2 T are also both good looking cars.

Last edited by neliconcept; 09-23-2020 at 01:51 PM..
Appreciate 0