View Single Post
      03-25-2024, 07:38 AM   #1498
biggripper
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaxyBMW View Post
You may recall I had a 2023 IOMG M3 xDrive. Shortly after I took delivery of it in June 2023, I applied for and accepted a new job working for the US Gov overseas in Germany. You may know, BMW FS does not allow customers to export vehicles with active loans, and with refinance rates so high, and the timing of it all, I made the very difficult decision to sell the car back to the dealer on the last day of 2023, just weeks before I moved abroad. I was truly devastated as I worked really hard for the car, and it was my first time ordering a car exactly as I wanted.

Anyway, shortly after arriving in Germany and getting settled, I made a decision to order another M3 - *exactly* the same as my 2023, but I did add ventilated seats LOL There is a dealership here who specializes in US Military sales and I got a great deal - 10% off MSRP and tax-free! I ordered Feb 8 and just picked it up today! The salesman was able to take over a planned build and customize it for me. I am so, so grateful I was able to get back into this amazing machine! The only bummer is going through that break-in period once again, but at least I have the (unrestricted) Autobahn 3 minutes from my new house. Anyway, here's my brand new, take 2, 2024 M3 Competition with xDrive!
Nice! Congrats! Thinking about driving mine over from the UK to do a proper Ring labor two since I was in break in mileage last time and had to go easy on my lap.
FORMER ///F87 M2C | Sunset Orange/Orange | 6MT | Black 788M Wheels
FORMER ///F82 M4 | SSII | Full SO | 6MT | Black 437M Wheels
Appreciate 1
SaxyBMW694.50