Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineRaider View Post
Did you ever consider a RS3? They absolutely destroy Hellcats with built motors, I think they are already into the 8's with the IROZ tuned/built motors.

I never would consider a M3 for the task you're going for, I think your Hellcat would rule the roost as most American muscle cars generally do after launch. I think the new Z06 will be a beast.

Nah, RS3 is a little too small and it's kind of bland for me. I sat in m4 yesterday and fell absolutely in love with it. I'm hoping with X3M/ X4M running mid to high 10s with some basic mods. The M3 being built on the same motor will be able run low 10s? That's why I'm getting the 2022 model so I can get AWD.

If this car doesn't ever get there, that'll be fine. I'll get to enjoy a drivers car and have some fun around some twisties that my hellcat couldn't provide at all.
I've driven every generation of Hellcat and every vehicle with that engine (challenger/charger (red eye too)/Demon/TrackHawk/Durango) the M3 Comp especially with AWD will absolutely put down those times. it's lighter than the Challenger and it can put power down better. I have no reason to doubt the numbers having owned enough BMWs, I think the AWD M4/3 might run in the high 10's stock fwiw. With a tune you can do a lot more but it's a smaller engine and the power band is different than the Supercharged 6.2 you're used to
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0