View Single Post
      06-15-2021, 09:37 PM   #1027
wooblewobble
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid

For those looking for an additional recent data point, I got $500 off MSRP (PenFed certificate) with 0.9% financing for 60 months, zero down, on a base model with the following configuration:

Brooklyn Grey Metallic exterior
Fiona Red extended interior
19"/20" black 826M wheels with red calipers
M Drive Professional
Executive Package
Parking Assistance Package
Carbon fiber interior trim
M Shadowline lights
No sunroof

Manual transmission, Brooklyn Grey or Isle of Man Green exteriod, Fiona Red or Kyalami Orange interior, and the above options were must-haves for me. I went from thinking about getting the car to deciding I want one ASAP pretty quickly, so I started calling around less than a month ago. There were lots of Competition models in inventory it seemed, and the manual models available always had either an exterior color (usually black or white) or interior color (usually black) that I didn't want. Allocations were nowhere to be found at that point; dealers were just offering to put me in an order queue. I eventually found an inbound car with everything I wanted that was then about a week and a half out from arrival at the port, so I jumped on it. Dealer wouldn't budge on the price, and frankly, I didn't want to wait for an allocation or bank on another dealer having a similar one coming in and being more willing to negotiate. So, for me, having the car now was worth potentially not getting the best deal out there. It was about three weeks between finding the inbound car and bringing it home, so I consider myself very lucky.

Last edited by wooblewobble; 06-15-2021 at 10:18 PM..
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25120.00