View Single Post
      04-24-2021, 07:10 PM   #63
dialogical
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo Reviews View Post
Numbers are for accountants. It's all about how a car performs in the real world.

But clearly, that means nothing to you because you didn't really watch the video now did you? Because if you had, you wouldn't have come up with such nonsensical dross.

It's all well and good saying I have a M2C, but if it gets absolutely demolished by a OG M2, then what good does all the extra power (on paper) do, aside from induce a ton of embarrassment and regret as you see the taillights of your car's predecessor disappear into the distance?

For the record, I don't own a F8X M3/4 nor do I have a vested interest in them. So frankly, I really couldn't care less about either of them. However, facts are facts, and sometimes the truth hurts.
I DID watch the video, although it may not be the one you saw.

They both say the G80 is quicker. The F80 is apparently "squigglier", but the consensus for both is that the G80 is faster.

I have literally no idea how you watched that video and left with the impression that the F80 is faster. One of the very first things they say is that the G80 is crazy quick compared to it.
Appreciate 0