Thread: Markup on M3?
View Single Post
      02-26-2022, 08:52 AM   #29
GruppeGee
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3, 991.2 3RS

I got mines yesterday at MSRP with the $500 rebate taken off the MSRP as well from a local dealer here in NJ (BMW of Bloomfield) and they have their cars marked up $30k on the showroom floor. Those cars are sitting and not selling, you can often tell how many days the cars are sitting on their lots as well.

They claimed they get $10k over on every car and the story just doesn't add up. $30k markup but consistent $10k over??? I encourage everyone to look nationally for cars and you will be surprised at what you will find. I stumbled on my car literally being pulled off the truck at this dealer and walked in. I was totally blunt with them MSRP plus the rebate or I wouldnt buy the car. They spent over a day dropping from $30k over to $10k over to $5k over and settling at MSRP which is a home run for any dealer. I got the rebate as a returning customer and saved $500.

I had a deal to get a car from dealer in Sioux Falls of all places. MSRP for the one car he had coming in and I pay for shipping. My friend ended up taking that car instead. Look outside of your area, shipping enclosed is easy enough and you will find a better deal. Even if you go $1k to 3k over its better than what you are seeing locally. Good luck
Appreciate 0