05-08-2022, 09:19 PM   #107
Forzanerazzurri
Banned
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 Coupe/G80 M3CX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs1403 View Post
I feel you. ID8 by itself won't be a deal breaker for me. But that, with price increases, rate increases, any missing equipment, month after month with no allocation, getting treated like dogsh!t by CAs (don't get me wrong, I've encountered good ones too), getting told I had an allocation and then BMW supposedly taking it away, likely delays upon delays upon delays if or when this car goes into production, being told 5 different things from 5 different people because nobody, probably not even the guys at the top know what's going on..if I don't get an allocation soon, I'm ready to tap out and come back when things are back to semi-normal. There are people who don't stress about these things, but unfortunately I am not one of them. The chase was fun at first, but it's getting old and I'm only three months into the rodeo. I don't know how some of you guys have been at it for close to a year, but major props. I get it, we are in unprecedented times and there are a lot of things out of BMW/dealers' control, but asking a car company to take your $100k should not be like this.
Well put.
Appreciate 0