EthanEJC
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Mini Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoitsdisguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vj123 View Post
Any G8x thread which hits homepage is flooded with these grille comments. Can we just move on from that topic and stop derailing every other thread.

These vehicles are selling like hot cakes and people are waiting for several months for a build allocation.
I don't see why it should be glossed over. The majority of people who I know who have M's hate it and will not buy a new one. Instead of not bringing it up all the time let's stop having everyone post their new G80/G82 on the forum and then everyone tells them it's beautiful. It isn't, but I know it's subjective so we'll all agree to disagree. This is a proper point to bring up though in this thread since it directly relates to the front end in most cases with an LCI update.
The people you know who have M's and don't like the G8X line are apart of the small vocal niche online that look big, in reality like the OP said they can't make enough of them.

And most likely the people who won't upgrade in to new M's will get replaced by other customers from other brands like AMG.

That big grill ain't going no where specially with a LCI at most they may change the style of the plastic slats.
Appreciate 4