10-23-2021, 12:49 AM   #22
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselOG View Post
Having no real information on what happened it's hard to say, however I'm am curious to know how this not only killed somebody but wounded another. It's possible shrapnel from a blank could wound or kill somebody but the chances of it killing one person and wounding another seem very low in my mind, regardless of the type of blank. If this was an actual round then I would place the blame on everyone involved, if you cannot tell the difference between a blank and a legitimate round with a projectile then you have no business handling firearms, much less pointing one at another person. These are the same people who preach about "common sense gun control" or outright banning firearms all together. If someone was filming a low budget film or a YouTube video this conversation would be very different because regardless of the circumstances, someone was killed by a firearm and they would responsible.
Agreed, one blank injuring someone is a fluke, but two or more blanks injuring multiple people is suspicious.

With the reports of tension with the crews I feel like this is going to become a revenge thing and someone intentionally swapped out rounds. I doubt actors do a check before hand, they likely just pick it up from a table where everything is supposed to be ready to go.

Also, I see you and your name, your avatar subtitle, your back the blue flag, your vehicle description, AND your location...
Appreciate 1
DieselOG1673.50