View Single Post
      10-24-2021, 07:18 AM   #10
Kminor2578
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by iviegatron View Post
Has anyone had success programming their garage door without a remote with homelink?

Long story short, I have misplaced my remote for the garage door opener and trying to program my homelink by following the manual and can't get it to work. I have read online it's possible and tried other suggestions but I have had no luck.

If you were able to program it without the remote please provide the steps.

Was in the same situation , new house and misplaced the remotes when the guys installed the openers. I tried a bunch of times using the learning function on the motor itself but with no luck. Heck even with the remote it's a pain to do. I use myQ 99% of the time now anyway, great if your one of those people (like me) that drive off and forget if you closed the door or not. You can retro fit your garage door opens for 25 bucks (myQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Control - Wireless Garage Hub and Sensor with Wifi & Bluetooth - Smartphone Controlled, New Design, myQ-G0401-ES, White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GD3D9YJ...UTF8&psc=1) it did it for my parents and brother takes like 10 minutes to set up.
Appreciate 0