Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveChester View Post
That looks SICK. My F82 is Austin Yellow and I really fancy an individual paint scheme when I look to trade in ( probably in 2-3 years time ).
Thanks! I'm so glad I decided to go for an individual color. The added wait time for it was agonizing but worth it in the end.

When I was close to getting an F80 I was going back and forth between Austin Yellow and Sakhir Orange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BardG View Post
Thanks for fulsome and informative post, and congratulations on the fantastic build! Could you expand on the "BMW LED Door Projector Light Kit 50mm". Is this the projection of the logo downward from an open door?
Thanks!

Yep, those are the ones that project the logos on the ground. Photo for reference, but this particular logo is a part of the M Performance slides which is an add-on you can also purchase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WATCHMY6 View Post
The car looks amazing… I am waiting on my G82 in twilight purple and I did white interior with carbon fiber and racing bucket seats… it's at the port in Germany now… can't wait to upload my pic… congrats on the hottest color😉
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing photos of your G82! Did you opt for any of the M Performance CF parts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808elise View Post
Im pretty much sold on this build. My only concern is keeping interior fresh as new. Has it been getting more dirty over time or fading in brilliance of white? What are you using to clean it?
I had them do a layer of leather protection when it was in for ceramic coating and PPF. So far I have had no issues with dye transfer or anything else. Have had a few spots of dirt but it was super easy to clean off. I've only used Griot's Interior Detailer spray so far. I've been a long time fan of Griot's products but it was also the one recommended to use by the detailer.
Attached Images

Current - 2024 G05 X5 ///M60i in Java Green
Past - 2005 E53 X5 3.0i in Titanium Silver; 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue; 2019 G01 X3 M40i in Glacier Silver; 2022 G80 M3 Competition in Twilight Purple
Appreciate 1
BardG212.50