Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviegatron View Post
I'm sure you can reuse the old bumper, but you might not get the same level of support compared to stock. Start at 2:20 in the video below and you'll see a massive amount from the center is being cut.

Wasn't BMW going to release an MPE exhaust with the traditional tips?

True. I think this was the video that I saw, last year, that really made this exhaust stand out for me. But, I watched it, again, for good measure. Its true that there is a substantial piece cutout of the stock bumper. I would also imagine, that since you cut the factory exhaust, to fit the M Performance Exhaust, that you could use the same exhaust clamps that they used to reinstall the factory exhaust, at a later date. Not to mention that the M Performance Exhaust immediately sets this car apart from any other model. Like the M330-440 cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Deep View Post
To expensive for what u get…besides the exhaust u need a new diffusor too…I ones checked with my dealer…everything together is more than 10k here…

Akrapovic titanium is half the price…so a no brainer what I would get, not only because of price, but I just like the traditional look more than this
Youre a little backwards on this one. The price of the whole "kit" in the US (probably not at the dealer) can be had for $6,800. This is every part you see in the video, for $6,800 US. The Akrapovic, is over $10,000, once you add the diffuser and the tips.
Attached Images

Last edited by Limegrntaln; 01-08-2022 at 11:56 AM..
Appreciate 2
Nkr151123.50
F90jay28.00