Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterF80M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Not at all. I'm pro-2A! While there aren't many people with CCW's in LA County, there are tons in San Bernardino/Orange/San Diego/Kern counties. I ran across them much more with the California Highway Patrol than I do now that I'm with the Sheriff's Department.
How do they let you know they have a CCW? Do they usually hand you their CCW license along with their driver's license and registration?
Most CCW permit holders are pretty good when it comes to interactions with law enforcement. They roll down all windows, turn on the interior lights at night, roll down all windows and keep their hands on the steering wheel. They usually have their driver's license, vehicle insurance and CCW in their hand. By the time I get to the window they have everything prepared. They advise me of their valid CCW and where the firearm is located. If it's on their person, sometimes I don't bother pulling them out of the car. Other times I will pull them out of the vehicle, remove their weapon and check the serial numbers to ensure they match. I holster it back up and continue on with my contact.
Appreciate 0