06-13-2021, 11:10 AM   #16
evilalien
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Hang in there evilalien . . . it wont be long before Trudeau is hanging from a rope attached to a rafter . . . and Grapes will be back where he belongs.

///AVM
LOL

I don't blame the current government. The extra luxury tax sucks, but it motivates me to get the car by year-end. I'm in that "can afford the car due to my discipline and planning" financial state, not at the "I don't care about the cost, this will be my Tuesday car while I save my Mclaren for the weekends" stage.

I know I could take my career to WA state with no income tax and all the rest of the benefits. I'd rather keep my high taxes, standard paint only (and I know you like the Portimao too), and still be in Canada.

Grapes won't be back, I can't see him joining us in the current century and drop the bigot schtick any time soon. It's his brand. Unfortunately, his brand sucks. I go to Kevin Bieksa for my commentary truth-telling now.
Appreciate 0