timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobechrome
It doesn't matter if the whole Kobe being a team player is a sham. He has everyone on his team believing it and playing alot better so up till now in this 3-1 series, that's all that matters. If it is a sham, he deserves an Oscar for this performance.

The Suns admittedly limped into the playoffs and are without Amare and Kurt Thomas... even so, they are still a 50+ win team. If anything, the Lakers seem to have karma on their side.

Finally - Kobe is the most talented player in the NBA. If he continues to play with the attitude he is playing with now for the rest of his career - he will win more titles and more than his first MVP trophy.

Anyone is who is ripping into him now is just plain bitter.
You know what would be a great playoff match up for finals, Cavs and Lakers. Wouldn't that be something. And you're right, Kobe haters will hate him forever, but he'll still have the 3 rings plus however many more he'll win. He'll have the NBA's second highest scoring accomplishment in a game. He'll go down in history as one of the greatest that ever played the game, get inducted into the hall of fame, and the haters will just have to live with their bitterness forever. Let's go Lakers!

BTW, my friend has 2 tickets for sale to series B, Game 1 (home) section 118. Anyone interested?