Drives: G80 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcali86 View Post
That's a lot of text to end up still being wrong lol

https://www.bmwblog.com/2020/01/17/u...bmw-m-in-2019/

Not talking about a 330i etc, this is about the M3/4 sales
Maybe I'm not following correctly but wasn't the discussion about BMW, not just BMW M Cars?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...20in%20Germany.
No, I've no interest in non M cars and we're in the M3/4 section. It started from me replying to this-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVC View Post
X4M is hideous too, but it's an amazing driving machine. BMW should fire all their designers for being so bold and making such an ugly M3 that almost everyone seems to hate.
Then he went off into BMW as a whole, but it was about the new M cars originally.

And regarding the more negative than positive comments on the car; welcome to the internet. People are more likely to comment when it comes to complaining than they are praising, especially if it means going against the popular idea for fear of being wrong or singled out. How often does someone leave a bad review compared to a good review for example; it's human to want to fit in and have confirmation. Most people don't think for themselves and just follow along, I'm already seeing it on social media and Reddit as people start to say they like it and others follow as more and more images and videos come out, I got downvoted to oblivion a few months back and now I've been upvoted the last few weeks more often than not for saying good things about it.
The big shift will be in a few weeks once people see it for real on the roads, I've no doubt the views will change and the overall sentiment and comments will follow. Change is hard for a lot people and this was a big change!