03-07-2022, 11:36 AM   #17
IAm3
Private
Rep
Drives: 1999 Mcoupe (boston green)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU View Post
Looks great!

But those are definitely cast/flow forged wheel prices. We all know about Titan 7 and their ability to produce a set of genuinely forged wheels at a remarkable price, but this goes even further. It's impressive if they truly are forged.

While I agree with the notion of paying with PayPal, the issues from these kinds of wheels tend to come a year or so after they've been on, which makes PayPal a bit moot since they're not likely to support the buyer beyond the 6 month mark after the seller has delivered a product.

I'm not sure how one would go about doing this, but I'd want to test the strength of the wheels to confirm they're forged. The roads I frequently drive on devour cast and flow forged wheels, so that'd be pretty important to me. But I could easily see myself running these for a winter setup if they're actually forged
Agreed. You usually get what you pay for…….but, that begs the question (for an aftermarket wheel noob like me), if all these wheels from various brands are CNC milled from the same blocks of 6061 aluminum in the same design pattern, what are you really getting for $12,000 by going with HRE/BBS etc? Better polishing? Colors/finishes? I can go either way with purchasing, but don’t want to be stupid with my cash.
Appreciate 1
Y@nnick51.50