05-06-2021, 10:20 AM   #5
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdahman View Post
great list, but based on you've been a member for so long, what is your yearly saving? or let me say, what is the most used perk off this member per month/year?
If you only look at the cost savings of membership, then the BMWNA rebates alone pay for your membership for many years. Also, most dealers and many independent shops honor some kind of CCA discount for parts, and some even on labor. My chapter runs several events a year at both Performance Centers and the savings over the retail rates is truly significant; and that's not including the standard 15% savings for CCA members at any PC school.

For me, the comradery of fellow enthusiasts from across the US makes it worth it. I've done events and received perks that I would have never gotten if not for CCA. Being able to hang out with the drivers/owners behind the scenes with RLL/Turner at IMSA races, meeting with legendary race car drivers, seeing exclusive car collections, and I could go on.

Granted, this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I've been somewhat lucky during my time with the club.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 1
dmanb2b2121.50