View Single Post
      12-23-2020, 11:35 AM   #22
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
You're hilarious. I will share a personal anecdote. I managed large contracts for a biotech in SoCal. One of our largest contracts, nearly 20% of our revenue, was up for renewal but they were having major transition challenges with a new system. We went about 120 days beyond the end-date with this particular entity before the contract was signed. No one worried. We had a 9 year relationship with this entity that was spotless. When their internal tumult settled, they signed and each party honored the provisions of the contract without deviation.

Contracts are representative of the levels of trust between individuals and organizations. This particular contract was only 12 pages long for a total transaction amount of over 500 million dollars over a 3 year period. Conversely, I've written contracts that were 50 pages long for organizations with spotty records. It's all about trust.

Lewis has a 20 year relationship with Mercedes and is the most successful driver to have ever been with the team.

Have fun with those windmills!!
Mate. I'm not impressed with your opinions as it's odds on you won't see things from another perspective apart from the worn out track you keep on peddling.
Appreciate 1