guarnibl
Major
Rep
Drives: Depends on the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieran_delaney View Post
Some of the posts on this forum are genuinely incredible.

"Kids with hoodies" lol what on Earth do you drive you car in? Slippers? Get a grip.

"I don't like the adverts I like the adverts from ten years ago" cool, i liked it when my mum still bought my clothes and wiped my ass. The world changes.

Honestly, Supercar Blondie is not to my taste and I'd prefer something more technical but this forum is basically descending into old man shouts at clouds.
I personally don't own any hoodies, but the hoodie isn't the literal point. It's the marketing towards the generation that commonly wears them and who likely can't afford the car.
Except many can. And for those that can't, many of them will be able to before the model ends production. Not a lot of people in general can afford an $80k car but I bet a lot who can are actually young. It's a pretty low production vehicle as it is. I was around that age when I bought my first M.

I will reserve judgement until I drive one of course— I don't think they'd convince me to buy one given how the last one went but we'll see.