Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3, 2022 X5 40i;

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBimmeRad View Post
Maybe @poochie, maybe

But let me tell you a story that might make it easier for you to understand why I would gladly buy one at a drop of a hat:

In 2006, I paid $7500 for a single 20ยข coin that was minted in the same year.

Why, I hear you ask my canine friend. I purchased the coin because it was minted in error and there were only 25 of them in the entire world.

I don't care if the only difference between the M4 and M4 CSL is the badge, if I'm one of only a thousand people on the plant, full of 8 billion people, I'd buy two of them if I could.

That should make it clear for you and remove the need to badger BMW about how good or badass the car is, how much or how little change there is; it's perception baby, it perception.

Live with it or, get out of the way of those who are willing to live with it

Now that I've lit the fuse, I'll stand back and watch the fireworks from the distance ๐Ÿ˜œ

You paid $7,500 for a coin? You know you can get them for free at the bank if you trade in the regular paper money right?

Sometimes you can go to a store and give them paper money, and they will return you coins as well.

I just didn't know if you knew that was a thing. You're welcome to DM me, I have a whole jar of coins at home that I'm happy to exchange with you for paper money. Just so you know they're all rare, because I currently have them and nobody else does.

And for anyone that is even still reading this nonsense that I'm writing, I'm just simply confused as to what point you're trying to make. You made an analogy that you paid a heap of money for a rare mistake.

So are you to suggest the CSL will be a rare mistake? Or are you hopeful that they will be defective?

I am just so confused and need some clarity before I can enter the weekend.

Please note this is fully rhetorical, and does not require a response, DM or anything else. It was simply put out there for others' reading pleasure.
Appreciate 2
JustChris17489.00