B58SP
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by B58SP View Post
I mentally prepared for thanksgiving, but if it's not here by then I will be extremely disappointed, especially considering I might have to make another payment on my current car just to trade it in a day later

I almost had hopes for a by halloween drive considering my car actually finished production first week of october. But then i thought ok it's not gonna happen, it definitely has to be thanksgiving.

But considering thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away, i don't even know anymore if that's even possible either.

Some people have reported only a week until their RAM cleared to the time they drive the car home. So i know there's still a chance we get the cars by thanksgiving but i'm sort of thinking maybe not.

I think once thanksgiving comes and no sign of RAM being cleared, i really have to consider cancelling this car and getting something else, even used.
The thing is now you are overpaying for anything you buy regardless of if it's used. So if you got this car at MSRP then it is a no brainer to wait, especially if you have a fun car now. I do, thing is in my mind I already traded my car in 😂
Appreciate 0