United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Mine paddle shifts awesome. At least to my 100% satisfaction. My only complaints about this car are the stock exhaust sound, stock offsets and the fact that it needs to be lowered to look better. Driving performance including the shifting is magnificent. But then again I hate DCT after about 15 minutes. Don’t get me wrong it’s fun at first but it gets old. The new transmission in the G 80 is perfect for me. I wanna race car that you can turn into a family car with the push of a button and then back to a race car. With DCT it’s always a race car. This car is over a full second faster 0 to 60 then its predecessor. That’s some amazing progress. Bad ass on the 110 K. I hope you get it. It’s about time we actually can make money off of cars after losing money on them for decades. Well done my friend. :-)

The exhaust isn't bad or great, but I can see why some people wouldn't like it. I love the feeling of a DCT, the harsh shifting never got old and always put a smile on my face. I am waiting on the dealer to put everything firmly on paper, to me it doesn't matter as long as I either get their price where I want it or mine up to counter. The market is nuts right now, MMR on my car is at $100K to give you an idea and the MSRP was $99,930 on it. I will keep everyone updated, nothing's done until things are signed so I'm cautiously optimistic.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0