View Single Post
      01-24-2022, 09:12 PM   #104
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
I've been offered $110K for it so far. The car is fantastic if you let it shift but should you want to use the paddles the experience sours quickly. Don't get me wrong I love the car but I don't think I can get past that part. Waiting on the dealer to get back with me on my GTS
Mine paddle shifts awesome. At least to my 100% satisfaction. My only complaints about this car are the stock exhaust sound, stock offsets and the fact that it needs to be lowered to look better. Driving performance including the shifting is magnificent. But then again I hate DCT after about 15 minutes. Don’t get me wrong it’s fun at first but it gets old. The new transmission in the G 80 is perfect for me. I wanna race car that you can turn into a family car with the push of a button and then back to a race car. With DCT it’s always a race car. This car is over a full second faster 0 to 60 then its predecessor. That’s some amazing progress. Bad ass on the 110 K. I hope you get it. It’s about time we actually can make money off of cars after losing money on them for decades. Well done my friend. :-)
Appreciate 0