Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
It's still slower than other BMW's, bothers me enough to get rid of the car that I waited a year for
My xdrive goes 0 to 60 in 3.2 seconds. That's almost supercar performance. What other stock BMWs are faster than that?

I'm bummed out for you man. I don't experience any of the things you are talking about. At least I don't think I do. This is the best car I've ever owned by far. Now granted I've never owned a 911 or a McLaren so there's that.

As unhappy as you seem you should definitely get rid of the car. You should be able to get all your money back easily and just start over. I can tell you this though my buddie's brand-new M2 CS is not even close to it as fast as my M3. Not even kind of close. Anyway good luck brother. At least you're not going to lose money on it. That's the awesome part.
I've been offered $110K for it so far. The car is fantastic if you let it shift but should you want to use the paddles the experience sours quickly. Don't get me wrong I love the car but I don't think I can get past that part. Waiting on the dealer to get back with me on my GTS
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 1
Patton2502939.50