Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwlc83 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU View Post
Damn, no love for SPY or white. I can understand white but SPY looks really striking. It's loud but looks amazing
I haven't seen SPY in person but I'd imagine it's quite good. I'm not even a yellow fan and I like the color from pictures

SPY is my favorite on the g82. IOMG favorite on g80.

I think, however, that these two G8x colors in particular are VERY hard to catch well on camera phones with lots of variability. Amazing in person though, IMO. Took these yesterday and neither represent how great they actually look.
I have IOMG and captured it rather well (see below). I agree it's hard to get perfectly but most of my pictures are close.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwlc83 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU View Post
Damn, no love for SPY or white. I can understand white but SPY looks really striking. It's loud but looks amazing
I haven't seen SPY in person but I'd imagine it's quite good. I'm not even a yellow fan and I like the color from pictures

SPY is my favorite on the g82. IOMG favorite on g80.

I think, however, that these two G8x colors in particular are VERY hard to catch well on camera phones with lots of variability. Amazing in person though, IMO. Took these yesterday and neither represent how great they actually look.
I have IOMG and captured it rather well (see below). I agree it's hard to get perfectly but most of my pictures are close.

Is that the m performance front lip?
Appreciate 0