Originally Posted by e30nicole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30nicole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordmanmg View Post
Looks awesome, love it,
I ordered a M3 in that color back in November, two weeks ago they canceled my order and we reordered it, today they canceled it again. My sales guy said they dumping bunch of individual color orders
Yes hearing Speed Yellow is not being offered now.
Hopefully they stop doing Twilight Purple too.
Haha… yes, seems like everyone chose purple for g8x lol
Way too many! When I first ordered I thought I'd be one of the few as not many chose it in previous gens…and it seems like every day I find out about another one!

All good in the end though as it is still a rare color when looking at it in a global production aspect. Just thought it would be less than it actually is when I chose it.
Completely agree. My friend with the other twilight purple g80 I posted thought the same. Everyone is definitely loving the purple on this platform and it looks amazing! Everyone will build them differently with their own touches making it their own. But purple really fits well on this platform 🔥
Agreed, each one has been spec'd just a little differently it seems and then a lot of us have then put our own touch on it. I'm probably the one that has gone overload with the Purple theme though.

Also agree that it looks fantastic on this platform (biased of course) and really just seems to suit the lines of the car. This gen, whether standard or individual, has a lot of colors that really fit the aggressiveness and body lines.

Current - 2024 G05 X5 ///M60i in Java Green
Past - 2005 E53 X5 3.0i in Titanium Silver; 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue; 2019 G01 X3 M40i in Glacier Silver; 2022 G80 M3 Competition in Twilight Purple
Appreciate 0