View Single Post
      11-01-2020, 08:16 PM   #99
bobloblaw
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
What you need to know is that the luxury limousine landscape is changing.
With that so does the G70/G71 along with the i7.
The past has gone and in its place comes the electric future.
The new flagship aims to combine this to be the most radical 7 since the E65 of 2001
Many features found in the 7 even since 1988 will no longer be featured. Take for example the V12 which a model will still use M760 but with a powerful battery than a thirsty V12 ICE.

The next 7 is to take the luxury segment in that "Brave New World" currently we are still The Savage reluctant to change even though a great majority have accepted.

Its appearance (I have yet to see any example) is promised to be more radical both inside and out. Mixing ideas but more progressively up-to-date from the VFL and Next 100 Concepts.
Traditional outcomes progressed with the all-new.

Effectively you are looking at a more progressive response in order to set the future generations. It's the same with Mercedes-Benz and the EQS and Audi with the A9 Supposed "Land Jet"
If these perform better in the market place than the A8 or S-Klasse?
Then you have the template for the S-Klasse,A8 and 7 of the future. No longer held back by the dogmas of the conventional.

It's a symbol of radical change in the segment which is sorry to say ...inevitable.
Are the X8 renderings with these same split headlights designs legit, though? There seems to be some smoke around them so I'm wondering if there's some fire...
Appreciate 0