Rep
Drives: '11 E90 M3 & '13 F25 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyfsu21 View Post
The only thing that sucks more then that color combo is Braman BMW. What a bunch of hacks in that place.
They didn't give you the deal you wanted?
They usually don't, they are the Beverly Hills BMW of Miami. No deals (usually), pumped up prices all because they know some influencer/celebrity/Russian/israeli/rich immigrant will come in and buy it (like in BH, and to be clear not all those people get duped (it's not an exclusive list), but enough do to make it suck going there). Good example is that they wouldn't budge from $1000 off MSRP on a 4 series convertible for my family member that was a demo car with like 4K miles on it.

I always recommend people go to dealers up in broward for decent deals.

I'm originally from Miami and have family there - where this is coming from.

Obviously this is a bit of hyperbole, but their reputation generally lines up with the above.
I can completely agree with you on the Braman Miami issues, and even Braman WPB. That place sucks. I'll never go there for a sale or take my cars there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
They usually don't, they are the Beverly Hills BMW of Miami. No deals (usually), pumped up prices all because they know some influencer/celebrity/Russian/israeli/rich immigrant will come in and buy it (like in BH, and to be clear not all those people get duped (it's not an exclusive list), but enough do to make it suck going there). Good example is that they wouldn't budge from $1000 off MSRP on a 4 series convertible for my family member that was a demo car with like 4K miles on it.

I always recommend people go to dealers up in broward for decent deals.

I'm originally from Miami and have family there - where this is coming from.

Obviously this is a bit of hyperbole, but their reputation generally lines up with the above.
I bought twice from Braman Jupiter - both times easy 10+% discount. Maybe Braman Miami is worse, can't judge.
However, THIS. Jupiter is awesome. The advisors, both sales and service, are great. I've bought all my cars there and will continue to go there for any purchases in the future. I'm telling you, it's worth the drive to not put up with Miami. That being said, I live in Jupiter, so the commute is easy for me. (I'm the guy in the light blue polo in the pics above...) 😬
Past: '11 E91 335is, '11 E90 M3, '10 X5M, '14 328d, '03 330i Dinan3 ZHP, '04 330i ZHP, '12 X3 35i
Appreciate 2
Thescout134947.00
AlexFL7837.00