01-25-2021, 01:34 PM   #66
Scorp!on
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80 MT BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco View Post
I have tested an m440i actually and it was numb, heavy and disconnected (and almost as ugly) and the point I'm making is NOT that it's a bad car to drive (how could I even know this as it's not even released) HOWEVER from my experience with the new 4 series and the £90,000 odd price means their are going to be far better cars for that money, proof? It's called the 911. Saloon? The quadrifoglio. Not too mention the car is fugly too.
A brand new 911?In what world do you live where this has the same price as the M3/M4? Fully loaded M3 comes a little more than a 911 BASE with absoloutely NOTHING and crappy 385BHP.
I have no idea oh what 911 you are talking about.

The QV I actually studied quiet long before I decided to go for the M3. Why? I freakin work for Alfa Romeo Racing!
And say what you want, it is justified that the BMW costs more. except from all technology which the QV just doesn't have the service you get with BMW is lightyears better than the sh** FCA is doing. With the garages and the costumer.
The QV may be a fun driving car and better than the F80, but the G8X series is a LOT better. Alfa has to stretch and bring some new stuff if they still want to compete.

So whatever you are saying here is utterly nonsense. The C63 may be a better option if you don't mind having auto but it's still more expensive than BMW.
Appreciate 1
VIERsr2623.00