Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlazierGlaze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
FWIW, we all have a pretty good indication of what the car will look like. We've seen the front and the rear of the car, and we've seen the newest side profiles wearing less body cladding/camo.
Right but that is not enough to make a solid conclusion about the overal cohesion of the final product.

I am one of the people that is very close to pulling the trigger on a 911 because at least I know it doesn't look like ass. I want to give BMW the benefit of the doubt and at least be able to pass judgement on the complete car before deciding to move on. This process with very limited transparency thus far in the game is infuriating.
I agree, but you have an 85-90% idea about what to expect from the car overall. There's some nuance that we don't know (...colors, exact power output, wheel options, etc.), but if a potential buyer hates the front end now, that aspect isn't going to change. If you can afford a 911, I don't even understand why you're debating the M3. I mean that positively. If I could afford the Porsche GT3 I want, I would've already left the BMW camp.
Appreciate 0