hamzag20
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330i, BMW G30 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloCo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzag20 View Post
I'm coming from the G20 forum as my lease is over in April of next year and am pretty sold on getting either the G80 or G82. I generally prefer coupes, however, the hips of the G80 just look too good. I was wondering why most of the people in this forum have opted for the G80 over the G82 and what differences there would be. I remember in the E9x era it was generally more coupes over the E90 M3 sedans. Seems like it's changed with more sedans over coupes. I think i'm sold on the Isle of Mans Green as my G20 is Portimao Blue and would like to switch it up. I know the green looks great on the G80 but I'd like to see how it looks on the G82. If anyone got pics, post em!

In my opinion only, Although, i prefer coupes since my back seat will carry my gym bag or collect dust, sit in both cars and see which one you like. The Los Angeles International Auto show is next month and both cars will be on display.
Yeah, I know what the G80 is like from the inside as I currently own a G20. I just need to go check out the backseat of the G82. I don't really care about the backseats. I just like how wide the from the rear the G80 is but like the overall body of the G82. I also will most likely need to lower whichever one I get cuz i feel like the wheel gap on this new generation is insane.
Appreciate 0