Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4, G87 M2 coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWRacer523 View Post
More pics of the 718 please!
Okay, sure!

Here it is with the Stock Silver Wheels:

And then here with Satin Black HREs - it totally transformed the car IMO from Classic/Classy to modern and sporty!

The CF Ducktail is aftermarket, I feel like the standard spoiler on the GTS 4.0 is kind of wimpy.

Here is the Spyder, in almost identical spec to what I have ordered, mine is like this but a Black Roof instead of a Red one, and of course mine is a Manual:

These pics of the Spyder were taken at the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta, where I did two days of 90 minute sessions with the Spyder, the GT4, the 911 Carrera S Manual and the 992 GT3, just about a month ago. It was a killer time! I was pleased that the Spyder ended up being almost the exact same spec as what I ordered, it gave me the opportunity to really validate the spec and be 100% happy with what I selected, no regrets.

Like I said, I think the M3 plus the 718 is a GREAT combination for DD and "Special Car" for sunny weekend spirited drives, for a near empty nester like me, wanting one last hoorah with sporty gas cars before they take them all away and make us go electric.

Last edited by IL Pete; 01-02-2022 at 12:34 PM..
Appreciate 1